Choose your camp level
3-Day Camps Include
- Free open play at any time dring the long weekend (book courts at the front desk)
- Unlimited ball machine use
- Free racket demos from Pro Shop
- PlaySight technology Overview- Ability to record drill session using Playsight
- Lunch each camp day
- National Campus water bottle & T-Shirt
- A private (1-on-1) lesson with a National Campus Pro (Fall 2021)
4:00-6:00pm- Optional Check-in & Open Play
*Optional: Private Lessons or Adult Programming
8:30-9:00am- Optional pre-drill Campus Tour
9:00-11:30am- Morning Drill Session & privat session with National Campus Pro
Break for Lunch
1:00pm-3.300pm- Afternoon Drill Session & Match Play Activities
9:00am-11:30am- Morning Drill Session
Break for Lunch
1:00pm-3:00pm- Afternoon Drill Session & Match Play Activities
9:00am-12:00pm- Short Format Morning Tournament
Additional A La Carte options through the weekend include:
- Free open play at anytime during the long weekend.
- The National Campus offers weekly programming that you are welcome to drop into*. CLICK HERE for options and to schedule
- The Natinoal Campus hosts both a singles and doubles round robin on Friday evenings*. CLICK HERE to schedule
*Additional charges apply
"Thank you for a wonderful weekend! You have an outstanding crew of pros who were a pleasure to work with. I've already told my friends up here in Boston and will try to plan another trip south!"
"Unforgettable experience. The weekend was tough, exciting, and fulfilling. So glad I'm only 1.5 hrs away. Coming back for more! It was great playing with you all!"
"It was such a great weekend! Hope to return soon!"
Cancellation Policy: Adult Camps
Adult Camp registrations may be canceled and refunded according to the details listed in this section. Additional documentation may be requested in order to support any cancellations.
- Notice of cancellation given 61 days or more prior to the camp start date may be given a full refund of the total registration fee.
- Notice given between 60 and 15 days prior to the camp start date may be given a refund less 20% of the total registration fee.
- Notice given between 14 days and 4 days prior to the camp start date may be given a refund less 50% of the total registration fee.
- Notice given 3 days or less prior to the camp start date are not be eligible for a refund.