Let's Tennis Lake Nona is an opportunity designed to introduce you to the true sport of a lifetime! Tennis is a great way to stay healthy, fit, and make lifelong friends. Tennis is calling on brand new and novice adult players to get out onto the court and try tennis. Sign-up with a friend and get started today!
- When: Sep. 6 - Oct. 5, 2022. Daytime, evening, and weekend classes are available.
- Where: USTA National Campus, 10000 USTA Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827
- Who: Brand new and novice players ages 18+.
- Registration: Advanced registration is required for all clinics. Only players pre-registered will be permitted to attend.
- Cost: $50 flat rate includes any or all of the sessions during the designated time period.
- Attire: Come dressed in comfortable tennis shoes, and bring a racquet if you have one! If you do not have a racquet, we have one you can borrow during the clinic.
- Refunds: Unfortunately, no refunds or makeups are available for any missed classes or weather-related cancellations.
If you are a new guest at the National Campus, you will be directed to create a profile on our registration platform. Please call 407-675-2500 for assistance during the registration process.
If you are an intermediate or advanced tennis player, or ages 5 - 17, we have something for you at the USTA National Campus! Please click here to learn more about our existing programming options. All aces are welcome.
LET'S TENNIS LAKE NONA KICK OFF EVENT!
US OPEN WATCH PARTY @ BOXI PARK
In collaboration with Tavistock and Boxi Park, we are bringing the US Open to Lake Nona! Come join us for the biggest tennis event of the year!
- When: September 5, 2022 from 4pm - 9pm
- Where: Boxi Park, 6877 Tavistock Lakes Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827
- What: A FREE family-friendly viewing party of the US Open matches with giveaways, pop-up tennis court activations, Honey Deuces, and more!
- Who: All are welcome at this FREE public event!