USTA Campus BOX Leagues
Registration Deadline Oct. 25th
October 5, 2021
Join the USTA Campus BOX leagues (singles and doubles offered)!
The league will be available on and managed through the Scala Sports mobile app, which allows you to contact opponents and record scores in the app.
The league is a great way to meet local players and play friendly competitive matches. You will be matched to players of a similar ability, with flexible play dates to fit your schedule.
How does a Box League work?
- The fall season round runs from Nov. 1 – Dec. 17 (7 weeks)
- Level Based - Men’s Singles & Doubles, Women’s Singles & Doubles offered
- Play everyone in your box once (5-7 matches in schedule is typical)
- Arrange your own matches at a mutually convenient time (via the chat or email)
- Each player or team brings a can of new balls and the winner of match keeps the set of unused balls
- Submit your scores through the app
- Prizes for each box winner
- After each season players are promoted, relegated or remain in the same box based on their results
How do I participate?
Go to ‘Competitions’
Search & join the box league of your choice. For doubles, both players need to have the app but only one player signs up the team.
Campus - Women's Singles (Fall)
Campus - Women's Doubles (Fall)
Campus - Men's Singles (Fall)
Campus - Men's Doubles (Fall)
- Pay the registration fee.
League Fee: $25 for singles (per player), $30 for doubles (per team). USTA National Campus court fees excluded. To book a court, click here or call 844-872-8667. The opponent of the player or team who books the court agrees to split the court fee.