USTA National Campus Ambassador Program
September 23, 2016
"We inspire a love for American tennis"
"We inspire a love for American tennis by creating memorable experiences for everyone"
The USTA National Campus Center will be driven by the dedicated volunteers who help us provide the best guest experience every day. From Jr tennis and adult League tournaments to UCF collegiate and player development, our volunteers will do more than just donate their time and resources - they form the roots that connect us to the communities that spark our future growth to promote American tennis.
Apply now to join our Ambassador team as an usher, greeter, event assistant, and more:
For questions, please email email@example.com
- Greeter - These team members will welcome all guests as they enter the National Campus main entrance. They will assist in keeping an accurate head count of arrivals and direct guests to the appropriate courts. Greeter will also be stationed in our welcome center to assist guest in locating amenities, with lost and found items, and general questions or requests.
- Event Support - These team members will assist mostly with the tournament check in process located in the tournament administration building.
- Check-in process
- Taking scores
- Updating draws
- Assist with practice court system
In order to promote American tennis and create memorable experiences for everyone, our Ambassadors will need to:
- Possess an outgoing and engaging personality and strong speaking skills.
- Engage in dialogue about the National Campus itself, and tournaments hosted here.
- Answer questions and offer performance suggestions that will enhance the guest experience.
- Relay pertinent facts on the various programs we have to offer, court fees, times, and events currently featured at the National Campus.
Rotary Club of Lake Nona - The mission of Rotary Club of Lake Nona is to provide service to others, promote integrity and advance community understanding, goodwill and peace through its fellowship of business, professional and community leaders.
Nemours Children's Hospital - Nemours is a nonprofit pediatric health system that provides life-changing medical care and research, helps kids grow up healthy, advocates for kids nationally and trains tomorrow's pediatric experts. Nemours is a hospital built for families by families brining best-in-class children's health care, prevention and research to Central Florida.