EXPERIENCE CAMPS AT THE USTA NATIONAL CAMPUS!
NATIONAL CAMPUS ADULT TRAINING CAMPS
The USTA National Campus is excited to offer Adult Training Camps! Our adult camps are perfect for groups or individuals wanting to mix up their training regimen.
For Adult Camp questions, please contact us at NationalCampusAdultCamps@usta.com
PRIVATE TEAM CAMPS
Looking for a private clinic for your tennis team? Book a team clinic with our National Campus Professionals featuring drills, skills, and tips! Pros coordinate drills for your session with a team-based format. Great for team building, boot camps, getting used to a new surface (clay or hard courts)
For questions and availability please contact Ben Zaiser at NationalCampusAdultCamps@usta.com
Groups of 8 or Larger: We strive for a 4:1 ratio in our Team Clinics.
The number of pros will be assigned based on your final registration numbers.1.5 hr minimum.
Courts are available for warm-up 30 minutes prior to the camp so you can start your session ready to play. Opportunities are also available for clinic/round-robin play and multi-day camps.
4:1- $25.00 per player per hour
Groups of 7 participants fewer: Please see our Private Lesson instruction rates
A registration website link will be created and sent to the captain to send to the team for registration. Each player will register and pay individually.
All participants must be registered 1 week prior to the clinic. At that time the registration link will close and pros will be assigned to the clinic based on the total number of players registered.
Adult Camp registrations may be cancelled and refunded according to the details listed in this section. Additional documentation may be requested in order to support any cancellations.
- -Notice of cancellation given 61 days or more prior to the camp start date may be given a full refund of the total registration fee.
- -Notice given between 60 and 15 days prior to the camp start date may be given a refund less 20% of the total registration fee.
- -Notice given between 14 days and 4 days prior to the camp start date may be given a refund less 50% of the total registration fee.
- -Notice given 3 days or less prior to the camp start date are not be eligible for a refund.
- -For questions and availability please contact Ben Zaiser at NationalCampusAdultCamps@usta.com
2021 National Campus Junior Summer Camps
Information coming soon!