NATIONAL CAMPUS MAKEUP POLICY
NEW IN 2023: Our Campus Policies have been updated for 2023. Please be sure to review these changes in the New Year!
Make-up policy: Due to the limited class sizes offered, players who have registered for full session programs will not be offered in-class makeups for missed classes. We will now offer the student to participate in a "Makeup Program" scheduled on a day at the end of the session. Students who miss a class must email the Programming Office in writing to register for this 1-day makeup opportunity. Spaces are limited. Credits, refunds, or carryovers will not be offered if you are unable to attend the makeup opportunity given or miss more than 1 class. Limit of 1 make-up opportunity per player regardless of the number of classes registered for.
CLASSES CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MAKEUP OPPORTUNITIES. Rain credits are applied to your account throughout the session and may be applied towards future booking payments.
- Email NationalCampusPrograms@usta.com with the missed date and specify which class and time you are signing up for. We will confirm availability. The deadline to make requests for adult programming will be announced at a later date.
- Spaces are limited. Credits, refunds, or carryovers will not be offered if you are unable to attend the make-up opportunities provided or miss more than 1 class.
- Walk-ups will not be accepted
- Make-ups are not offered for missed drop-in registrations
We offer opportunities each week where players can enjoy free pickleball while meeting other players in the community. Players should either have taken Pickleball 101 or have previous pickleball experience in order to play. Players must sign up in advance, walk-in spots are not guaranteed before open play starts. Players will need to bring their own equipment (paddle and balls) to play. This will not be a coach-led session.
- Community Drop-In Will be Offered on the Following Dates/Times:.
- Tuesdays: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays: 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Saturdays: 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- Pickleball 101 - Register Here
This class is an introduction to the rules, how to serve, return and score and to get familiar with court position. This is for players who have never played pickleball. This class is a drop-in and can be taken multiple times. Players should be able to dink, serve, return and understand the scoring before moving to the next level. After completing this level players will be able to join open play.
- Pickleball 102 - Register Here
This class is next step after moving up from Pickleball 101. The focus is on building consistence with shots in the No Volley Zone, transition area, 3rd shot drop, and serve/return. This class will also introduce lobs and overheads. Players moving on will be able to sustain dinking rallys, become more consistent with 3rd shot drops, and develop more control placing the serve.
- Pickleball Skills & Drills (Intermediate 3.0+) - Register Here
This class is for intermediate players. This clinic will primarily focus on player development around game-based situations with a focus on specialty shots, formations, and strategies that are level appropriate. Players will work on developing spins on more shots and different doubles strategies.
- Cardio Pickleball - Register Here
Enjoy a heart-pumping workout and hit balls continuously. Improve your fitness and your pickleball play simultaneously. Sign up by the session or reserve a drop-in for individual sessions.
- Doubles Training Pickleball (2.5-3.0; 3.5-4.0) - Register Here
Opportunity to work on doubles strategy to get ready for your next tournament. Work on being a better partner. We will focus on communication, staggering, stacking and more.
- High School Pickleball 101 (Ages 14-17) - Register Here
This class is an introduction to the rules, how to serve, return and score and to get familiar with court position. This is for high school players who have never played pickleball. This class is a drop-in and can be taken multiple times. Players should be able to serve, return and understand the scoring before moving to the next level. After completing this level, players will be able to join High School Play
- Junior Pickleball Play (Ages 9-13) - Register Here
This is a coach-led hour of play for students of any level of pickleball. Players will get an opportunity to rally and play points as well as receive coaching tips throughout the hour.
- High School Pickleball Play (Ages 14-17) - Register Here
This program is established to provide high school players with the skills and practice of pickleball in hopes of future high school teams. Players will focus on developing more sophisticated shot selections, tactics, and strategies, as they continue to learn with a rally and match play curriculum. Players will refine their footwork and athletic skills needed to play at a competitive high school level.
- Pickleball Men's/Women's Round Robins (Intermediate+) - Register Here
Structured form of play coordinated by our coaching staff based on players skill level. Intermediate level and up.
- Pickleball Social Play Friday - Register Here
Come on out for our Friday evening socials starting this Fall. Play will be organized by our coaching staff. Intermediate level and up
- September 8
- October 6
- November 3
- December 8